内部人员

纳金币
精华

活跃会员

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-9-5 15:04:24 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
作品赏析 ——【国外经典】 Making Of A House In Tamatsu

原著:Lukas Sztukowski  翻译:cg4a.com --xff

Hi, greetings to all readers!
   大家好
   My name is Lukas Sztukowski and I would like to present to you a 'making of' of my latest personal project. Its a house by the Kenji Architectural Studio in Tamatsu.
   我是Lukas Sztukowski,我来讲一下我最新的个人项目的制作流程。  Tamatsu的房子是由Kenji工作室设计的。
   First of all, look at the final renders:
   首先,先来看看成图:

The plan was to make a couple of renderings based on a photograph I found on the internet. It was kind of a challenge, because I was planning on creating renderings from the same camera position but with different light setups and learn some new things by the way.
   计划是根据在网上找的图片做效果图。这是一个挑战,因为我打算用同一个相机做不同的光线设置,学习一些新东西。

My main tool for creating the scene was 3dsmax and vray as the render engine. I’m very familiar with it and I get good results    very fast.
   我主要是用3ds max和Vray渲染引擎制作场景,我很熟悉他,也可以很快速的得到不错的效果。
Modeling(模型)
   First, I've blocked out the scene using just simple boxes. I found a picture showing the surrounding area that helped me with placing the buildings in the right place.
   首先,我只使用简单的box布置了场景。我找到了一张周边区域的照片来帮助我把建筑放在正确的地方。

After blocking out I begun to set up the camera. The pictures had no exif information so It took a couple of minutes to get the camera match the photograph.
   位置放好之后我开始设置相机。图片没有图像信息所以我花了几分钟时间才对好相机位置。
   Next step was adding details to the buildings. Based on what I saw on the pictures I've painstakingly modeled the details. I did not used any plugins just good old poly modeling and 3ds tools.
   下一步是添加建筑细节。根据看到的图片我煞费苦心的建模细节。我没有使用任何插件,只用多边形建模和3ds工具

Some pictures of Japan I've found on the internet helped me with getting the right amount of detail in my scene.
   我在网上找了一些日本的照片,来帮助我的场景得到正确的细节。
   I planned to start with the spring time render therefore I needed some nice looking trees.
   我计划先渲染春天,所以我需要一些漂亮的树。

For modeling trees I've used Onyx Tree Storm. It is a very useful tool and the results are very photo-realistic.
   树的模型我用Onyx Tree Storm。这是一个非常实用的工具,效果也非常真实。

The cool thing about onyx is that you can choose what part of the tree you want to parameterize so it is possible to make a 3mln trees even on a small laptop but not necessary render it
   onyx最酷的是,你可以选择你想要用参数表示树的部分,因此它可以做出3 mln的树木,即使是在一个小型笔记本电脑上面,但没有必要渲染它
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
In the night scene I've used standard omni lights for the interiors and the artificial lighting above the street.
   夜景的灯光,室内和街道的人工光我使用标准的泛光灯。
Postproduction(后期)
   For the final renders I use following render passes : VrayExtraTex with vraydirt for Ambient Occlusion, VrayRawLighting for more contrast, VrayRawGI for lighting up the scene, VrayRawReflection for additional reflection, VrayRawShadow for lighting up some areas.
   最终渲染我使用以下渲染通道:VrayExtraTex和vraydirt来做AO(Ambient Occlusion),VrayRawLighting调对比,VrayRawGI照明整个场景,VrayRawReflection来添加更多的反射,VrayRawShadow 来照亮一些区域。

I use photoshop as my retouch/post production tool. After importing passes I adjust them to get the expected result.
   我用Photoshop作为我后期的工具,通过调整他们得到预期的效果。

Thanks for reading! Hope you've found this useful.
   感谢您的阅读,希望你能得到有用的东西
推荐教程分享:“海龟”渲染真实甲壳虫汽车
分享到: QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
转播转播0 分享淘帖0 收藏收藏0 支持支持0 反对反对0
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

7万

积分

首席设计师

纳金币
精华

最佳新人 热心会员 灌水之王 活跃会员 突出贡献 荣誉管理 论坛元老

沙发
发表于 2013-9-6 00:55:18 |只看该作者
模型的效果很棒!
回复

使用道具 举报

may    

主题

听众

7万

积分

首席设计师

纳金币
精华

最佳新人 热心会员 灌水之王 活跃会员 突出贡献 荣誉管理 论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2013-9-9 00:56:58 |只看该作者
分享max技术文章还是不错的呀!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

手机版|纳金网 ( 闽ICP备08008928号

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 21:18 , Processed in 0.088065 second(s), 32 queries .